Jaikoz comes in two versions, Standard and Pro. You can see a summary of the differences here.
You can upgrade from a Jaikoz to a Jaikoz Pro license here for the price of £10.
Please note that the Windows version of Jaikoz now comes with Java included, the 32-bit version can be used on any version of Windows, the 64-bit version can only be used on the 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8. This version of Jaikoz for OSX is for OSX 10.7.5 and later. Jaikoz for Linux comes without Java, this is usually already installed on Linux systems.
- [JAIKOZ-843] - Error saving PICT image file to filesystem
- [JAIKOZ-850] - Add release cause MB internal error if has invalid date
- [JAIKOZ-851] - Not handling invalid data in an acoustid field properly
- [JAIKOZ-855] - Update Tags from Discogs can retrieve get the same release from Discogs twice
- [JAIKOZ-854] - OSX:Export Spreadsheet/Cvs uses old finder dialog
- [JAIKOZ-836] - Authorization now needed for image retrievals from Discogs