1. If I have an artist with The in the beginning, it renames it like "Beatles, The"...I would rather it just stay normal
2. Songs that appear on multiple albums and singles (Such as 2Pacs California Love) always removes it from It's official release (All Eyez On Me) and will instead change it to the single. It does this for a LOT of songs, so Albums seem incomplete
3. How do I set it to instead of changing the album to Album Name (Disc 1) and Album Name (Disc 2) to just having the Album Name and adding the second disc tracks after the first
4. Is there a way to set it to where the artist of the CD remains the artist, and then the "Featuring Akon" will be put in parenthesis after the track title? It gets very messy having a CD broke up into 10 artists.
1. Do you mean you see this change within iTunes, this is the Artist Sort Field you can ask Jaikoz not to update this field from Muiscbrainz in the Preferences/Musicbrainz/Format tab.
2. Its dificult when a song appears on many releases, the new release of Jaikoz will improve this.
3. Disc 1/Disc 2 is the naming convention used by Musicbrainz for multi-cd releases, and theres no foolproof way to prevent it in Jaikoz. But Musicbrainz shoudl be removing this way of naming albums this autumn with their NGS release.
4. Look athe album field, this contain the conistent artist name.