Every time I use the program, it must be connected to the internet, or it fails and tells me it is not registered.
Although om 2018 that it *usually* not a problem, sometimes connections drop. And more than once I find myself in the following extremely annoying scenario:
1) I open Songkong
2) I spend 5-10 minutes configuring a project the way I want it.
3) I tell it to run
4) It tells me I cna't since I a not registered
5) I look to see that my connection must have dropped
6) I reconnect
7) Songkong doesn't care. Once I failed, I failed.
I try to close Songlong, losing my configuration I spent time on.
9) Even that take a minute or so of clicking on X to get the damn thing to close.
10) I restart and have to go through this again.
Can we PLEASE not have Songkong check EACH AND EVERY TIME I RUN IT if it is registered?