Joined: 24/07/2007 16:44:55
Just a minor bug:
I just upgraded from 3.6.0 to 4.4.0 (been away for some time). I have a Norwegian version of Windows 7 64 Home Premium, so during installation, Jaikoz automatically asks me if I want to install with the Norwegian language. In my experience, Norwegian versions of not-too-well-known programs are usually poorly translated, and since I know English quite well, I decided to overrule the suggestion and selected English instead.
When I started Jaikoz Audio Tagger after the upgrade, it still started with the Norwegian language. And the translation was as I expected, some words appeared to have been translated with Google Translate, and some words weren't translated at all.
Anyway, I clicked File - Preferences, and noticed that the Language was set to English, even though menus and all were in Norwegian.
It's just a minor bug though, I just selected Norwegian - Save, then back to Preferences and selected English, Save, and voila, everything in English.
...except Preferences - Manipulators - Autocorrector. The lists there were still Norwegian. Fixed by restarting the program. This will probably fix itself if you fix the above issue.
And btw, thx again for a great program.