Hi, the word remover is for ignoring words when used to compare tracks to one another, its not used for formatting the output. The word replacer is more like what you need but it only supports single words If you want to remove all instances of the String "Simple Minds" from the title you could do the following:
1. Add From:Simple To:; to as an extra record in the word replacer
2. Add From:Minds To:;to as an extra record in the word replacer
3. Run Correct Titles, Simple Minds shold then be removed, and replaced with ; for each word,.
4. Run Correct Titles again, the ; will be removed by the Punctuation Remover (if Enabled), (they didnt get removed the first time because the Punctuation Remover is run before the Word Replacer.)
You need to be careful though because occurrences of just Simple or just Minds would also be removed, the space between Simple Minds remains as a single space.
For the future will look at the following enhancements:
1. Word Replacer supporting multiple words, and allowing no replacement or having a Word Remover for formatting.
2. Task to remove multiple spaces from fields as part of autocorrecter