[Logo] Jaikoz and SongKong Forums
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Support for loading files via a m3u file  XML
Forum Index -> Jaikoz Wishlist
Author Message
bbrodka



Joined: 17/08/2008 12:07:03
Messages: 8
Offline

It would be great if we could load files into Jaikoz using a .m3u file

I have a very large collection, and it is not practical to load the entire collection at once

I can use 3rd party utilities, such as MusicIP to find tags that need work, and create an .m3u file for import to into Jaikoz for processing

Please



BTW, I posted a message on the MusicIP forums wishing for MIP integration with Jaikoz
Should you like to comment see
http://forums.musicip.com/index.php?showtopic=3664

Update: I just noticed you can drag and drop files from MIP to Jaikoz, that is great and will works for me for now

paultaylor

Pro
[Avatar]

Joined: 21/08/2006 09:21:27
Messages: 7291
Offline

bbrodka wrote:
It would be great if we could load files into Jaikoz using a .m3u file
 

The .m3u idea has been mentioned before and is on my internal todo list. Cant say when it will be done but its not a big job so if theres more demand for this might increase the priority of this.

bbrodka wrote:
I have a very large collection, and it is not practical to load the entire collection at once
 

Correct, Jaikoz isnt intended to be loaded with every file you have, it was intended it would be used on batches of files, and once the files had been corrected there would be little need to load the files again, unfortunately many prople do try and load their complete collection and run into processing and memory issues.

bbrodka wrote:

BTW, I posted a message on the MusicIP forums wishing for MIP integration with Jaikoz
Should you like to comment see
http://forums.musicip.com/index.php?showtopic=3664
 

Thanks for your support, I am looking at working closer with MusicIP, so perhaps this will happen

bbrodka wrote:

Update: I just noticed you can drag and drop files from MIP to Jaikoz, that is great and will works for me for now
 

yes you can drag and drop from most applications EXCEPT for iTunes on OSX because of a bug in iTunes

thanks Paul (Administrator)
 
Forum Index -> Jaikoz Wishlist
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.6 © JForum Team