Joined: 21/08/2006 09:21:27
SongKong Beta 3 is now available from http://www.jthink.net/songkong/download.jsp
This includes a Linux 64bit release.
Changes between Beta 2 and Beta 3 as follows:
- [SONGKONG-54] - SongKong appeared to hung during FixSongs
- [SONGKONG-58] - Undo Progress Dialog lingers.
- [SONGKONG-63] - Improved tracks in release matching
- [SONGKONG-64] - Unable to save songs with ID3v23Tag if Musicbrainz Year contains Year and Month but no Day portion
- [SONGKONG-69] - NullPointerException on Loading file if file contains no metadata tag
- [SONGKONG-34] - Renaming subdir will split folders on partial matches
- [SONGKONG-41] - Subdir renaming leaves non-image files behind in original subdir
- [SONGKONG-61] - For popular releases SongKong is finding too many potential releases
- [SONGKONG-62] - Including work-level-rels during matching stage can slow down things alot
- [SONGKONG-71] - Add some more information in report to identify matching release
- [SONGKONG-72] - Report Time should be in Hours, minutes, seconds
- [SONGKONG-14] - Watch folder, configure a watch folder and SongKong will automatically fix songs as they are added to the folder
- [SONGKONG-22] - How should we handle genres ?