[Logo] Jaikoz and SongKong Forums
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Tank  XML
Profile for Tank -> Messages posted by Tank [2]
Author Message
It seems to be working again now. I think you were right about the MB server getting overloaded. The manual correct tags from musicbrainz is working normally. And the autocorrect tags from musicbrainz is working now even if the PUID doesn't match. Thanks.
Hi. I've got a problem that when ever i do a manual musicbrainz lookup that the screen shows up normally but without any details fill in the table.

Also how do i get the musicbrainz unique id to get updated automatically or do i have to go on the musicbrainz website and copy and past the musicbrainz unique id code for each file. The files affected are usually one or two files out of an album which don't have the musicbrainz unique id which is weird as i'd thought it would update from the id3 tags which are already filled in and correct.

Doing a tag correct from musicbrainz works if the music id (PUID) matches a file.

I'm using Jaikoz version 1.11.2 on Win XP SP2

I hope that all makes enough sense. Thanks for your work. I got my licence and it's all working great apart from the above issues / queries.

Thanks Ash
 
Profile for Tank -> Messages posted by Tank [2]
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.6 © JForum Team