1. During the auto-correct: please provide more feedback about progress:
a. It would be nice to see "tagging 405 out of 20,300 etc. for each step
b. It would also be nice to see what it is doing: once the auto tag starts you can't see anything on the screen or move the sliders etc.
c. an (accurate) estimation of completion would be nice (by task and by total)
2. In compilation albums, a particular song could conceivably be on multiple albums. But I don't want the program to auto-tag a song on a different album when clearly it is part of a compilation album as identified by the filename, directory or even the original tag! I find that jaikoz will disregard all of this info and put the song in another album because musicbrainz or another service identifies it as part of another album
3. It seems awfully slow - most of the time it is only using 2% of CPU: is this because it is spending all of its time accessing the internet?
4. If there is already a musicbrainz id for the file, Jaikoz seems to try to get it again, wasting time. Is this true or am I not understanding?
5. Many music collectors are using Monkeys Audio .ape and Flac .flac files. Support for them should be easy since their converters are free to be used in commercial products. I would pay extra for this feature.
The above said, I can't think of ANY program that does everything this program does. WONDERFUL!