[Logo] Jaikoz and SongKong Forums
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: atanis  XML
Profile for atanis -> Messages posted by atanis [7]
Author Message
The obvious workaround is to reopen the folder in Jaikoz after it has been moved, Correct the filenames and Save again.
Not exactly efficient

Atanis
I use Jaikoz 9.1.0 (1160) and I have the same problem with mp3 files.

If I change the filenames (ex. using Correct filenames from metadata) then Save, the filename would be Title.mp3 as expected.
If I then Save and Move, I see all filenames being changed by Jaikoz to Title mp3.mp3 before the Save and Move is actually executed.

After some more tests, the problem seems independent of the extension. I have replicated it for m4a, mp4 and flac

After further tests, the extension duplication also occurs when the filename is edited (changed manually or any any action under edit).
More strange, the filename is also modified with a copy of the extension when the folder field is edited.
It doesn't occur when the filename or folder is corrected.

Thanks for all the good work,
Atanis
And Fixed! Thanks, I cannot wait to get my hands on the next release.
When using search (and replace) on multi value fields like Genre or Artist, only the first value is searched. When the target string is in the second or further value, it is ignored.

In the Tag Browser, only the values appearing first are taken into account, the other are ignored.

file format: flac, mp3
Jaikoz 6.0.3 - 64bit
Windows 8
I requested Jaikoz to look for a matching release on MB.

Code:
 May 14, 2013 9:50:23 PM: INFO: Started matching 40 songs to a single MusicBrainz release
 May 14, 2013 9:51:36 PM: INFO: Unable to find a suitable release for the selected songs
 May 14, 2013 9:51:36 PM: INFO: Found 1 potential releases to check
 May 14, 2013 9:51:36 PM: INFO: Release b7c2c3d3-aa61-4d26-919e-b2bf5abe5de2/Per niente stanca:The song with acoustID df1a1226-2159-47c0-a6d3-73db95505618 has been matched to a song with a different title to any of the songs currently linked to that acoustID
 


It generated an error that 3 songs have "been matched to a song with a different title to any of the songs currently linked to that acoustID"

Then I requested to nevertheless match the disc with the release that had been found. It didn't generate any error.
Code:
 May 14, 2013 9:55:16 PM: INFO: Started matching 40 songs to a single MusicBrainz release
 May 14, 2013 10:02:29 PM: INFO: Successfully matched 40 songs to the MusicBrainz Release b7c2c3d3-aa61-4d26-919e-b2bf5abe5de2 with title Per niente stanca
 


Finally, the autocorrector attributed to 3 songs acoustid different from what is in MB, but kept the title as it is in MB.
Code:
 May 14, 2013 10:02:48 PM: INFO: Task 2:Retrieving acoustic ids for 40 songs
 May 14, 2013 10:03:56 PM: INFO: Task 2:Found 37 Acoustid Ids for AcoustId Fingerprints
 May 14, 2013 10:03:56 PM: INFO: Task 2:Submitted 3 new fingerprints to Acoustid because they are unknown to Acoustid or link to a different recording
 May 14, 2013 10:03:56 PM: INFO: Task 2:Finished Submit Musicbrainz/ Id/Acoustid for 40 songs
 May 14, 2013 10:03:56 PM: INFO: Task 3:Retrieving Acoustid fingerprints and Ids for 40 songs
 May 14, 2013 10:03:56 PM: INFO: Task 3:40 songs already have an Acoustid fingerprint
 May 14, 2013 10:03:56 PM: INFO: Task 3:Completed retrieval of Acoustid fingerprints and Ids for 0 songs
 


I don't understand how having noticed that the acoustid do not match, I end up with all other tags being the same.
Adding to my confusion, I don't know how to manually search in MB for a song based on its acoustid.

Your help is appreciated.
Hi,

Happy there is an obvious way to make the error message more understandable.

Thanks,
atanis
I've had the same issue twice recently. I identified the release manually, then matched the titles one by one.
For example in release b3f7dfa7-3a99-33e0-a2cd-c5076ceb6142
the title Eva (recording c2ce6591-bf30-4171-99b6-901dc15f8214) was the only one that I could not match. It caused the error message "Unable to find a suitable release for the selected songs".
When letting Jaikoz matching freely this title, it finds the recording a951cd65-523f-48d2-ad38-fd96001f147c (as mentioned in the annotation for the recording).

I don't how to solve the problem.

I find that error message particularly unhelpful. Matching the titles one by one to find the odd one is not pleasant. When requesting a match with a specified release, jaikoz could indicate which titles do not fit.

 
Profile for atanis -> Messages posted by atanis [7]
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.6 © JForum Team