16th of May 2008 Jaikoz v2.4.1 Build 1046 released
This is a maintenance release with some enhancements.
- Now writes UTF16 as UTF16LE rather than UTF16BE, whilst both are correct Windows Explorer and Windows Media Player only recognise the former.
- Colour coding of fields is now optional.
- Only the most common columns are shown by default.
- Can now drag and drop one field onto another.
- Autocorrecter now configured to run all the tasks required to correct your tags.
- Shortcut keys have been reassigned to the most popular tasks, and non standard key mappings corrected.
- Can now read the variable bit rate header for mp3 files encoded with Fraunhofer encoder (VBRI header).
- Added View Artwork FullSize, Undo and View in Musicbrainz/Amazon/Discogs .. all added to the main menu, previously only available from the contextual menu.
- View Artwork Fullsize now works for multiple selections.
- Now Shows vertical lines between columns like iTunes.
- Colour coding for new installations is disabled by default.
- Removed Cancel button from Artwork Full Size Windows.
- Fix filename from tags could end up with blank filename - if the tags contained space characters rather than actually being empty.
- About window title corrected.
- When change the columns that are displayed using the column control, the changes should be automatically saved.
- Start editing a field, then using mouse right click on field next to it and select close, record gets closed and changes get committed to wrong record problem fixed.
- Corrupt mp4s could cause Jaikoz to get stuck in an infinite loop.
OSX Leopard Fixes
- Unexpected Problem: 6 >= 6" on startup fixed.
- Fields now show the correct selection colour when you select them.