SongKong 6.8.2 Rumours released on 25th February 2020
This release is a bug fix release, includes two important fixes for setting single level Works correctly for classical music. We also make some improvements to error handling in the report.
- [SONGKONG-1981] - Melco:Remove fpcalc for non-arm platforms
- [SONGKONG-1983] - Most Acoustid errors should just be logged as warnings
- [SONGKONG-1978] - When you run Fix Songs with Update AlreadyMatched set to Ignore it will set some barcharts artificially low.
- [SONGKONG-1982] - Unknown Error:com.jthink.songkong.analyse.analyser.SongGroup.getShortKey(SongGroup.java:79)
- [SONGKONG-1986] - If MusicBrainz Song Only match OVERALL_WORK, WORK not set from MUSICBRAINZ_WORK
- [SONGKONG-1987] - Dont try and derive work name for title if have link to MB work and is shown to be single level work