SongKong Installation for Linux
Download SongKong to see the functionality of SongKong, SongKong Pro and SongKong Commercial.
You can see full details of the differences between the versions here
This installer can also be used on a headless environment where no Graphical User Interface is available.
- Download songkong-linux-headless.tgz
- Copy file to where you would like to install such as $HOME or /opt
- tar zxf songkong-linux-headless.tgz
- cd songkong
- Run ./songkong.sh to run in desktop mode when have windowing or commandline mode if not
- Or run ./songkongremote.sh to start songkong in remote mode, accessible via web-browser