Jaikoz 6.1.0 released January 7th 2014
Please note that the Windows version of Jaikoz now comes with Java included, the 32-bit version can be used on any version of Windows, the 64-bit version can only be used on the 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8. This version of Jaikoz for OSX is for OSX 10.7.5 and later. Jaikoz for Linux comes without Java, this is usually already installed on Linux systems.
- [JAIKOZ-806] - Not using MB Artist Genre for genres
- [JAIKOZ-823] - Subfolder column has no Column Header nor does Delete field work
- [JAIKOZ-827] - REGRESSION:Album artist not being filled in when it should be
- [JAIKOZ-728] - OSX:Some first menu items always uses English regardless of OS preferred language
- [JAIKOZ-828] - OSX:fpcalc permissions lost if same version of Jaikoz installed, removed and reinstalled
- [JAIKOZ-826] - Consider number of sources when picking a track match based on acoustid linked to multiple tracks