Jaikoz comes in two versions, Standard and Pro. You can see a summary of the differences here.
You can upgrade from a Jaikoz to a Jaikoz Pro license here for the price of £10.
Please note that the Windows version of Jaikoz now comes with Java included, the 32-bit version can be used on any version of Windows, the 64-bit version can only be used on the 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8. This version of Jaikoz for OSX is for OSX 10.7.5 and later. Jaikoz for Linux comes without Java, this is usually already installed on Linux systems.
- [JAIKOZ-549] - PODCASTID field disappearing after save file in Jaikoz
- [JAIKOZ-835] - Save and Move If Matched should work for Discogs as well
- [JAIKOZ-799] - OSX:Jaikoz hanging/crashing on Correct from Subfolder
- [JAIKOZ-817] - OSX:Itunes Playlist null pointer exception
- [JAIKOZ-840] - OSX:Some systems unable to get Applescript engine
- [JAIKOZ-841] - OSX:Regression Open/Add Playlist not loading files
- [JAIKOZ-830] - Jaikoz should replace complex apostrophes with simples one
- [JAIKOZ-834] - Sign Jaikoz Installation and Jaikoz itself
- [JAIKOZ-842] - Better handling of secondary types needed