Jaikoz comes in two versions, Standard and Pro. You can see a summary of the differences here.
You can upgrade from a Jaikoz to a Jaikoz Pro license here for the price of £10.
Please note that the Windows version of Jaikoz now comes with Java included, the 32-bit version can be used on any version of Windows, the 64-bit version can only be used on the 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8. OSX version of Jaikoz does not come with Java, this is included within OSX itself, simarly Java is available for Linux separately, and usually already installed.
- [JAIKOZ-640] - Correct Filename from Metadata and Correct Metadata from Filename icons are too similar
- [JAIKOZ-679] - Jaikoz stops returning Acoustids for fingerprints, if encounters problem
- [JAIKOZ-683] - Changing column order of ID3 can break preferences on restart
- [JAIKOZ-687] - Do not write whole acoustid post statement in logs
- [JAIKOZ-689] - Artwork not displayed on MacOS when set default encoding to UTF-16
- [JAIKOZ-690] - Setting one-star rating not saved unless Preferences:Save:Compatability:rating set to iTunes
- [JAIKOZ-151] - Jaikoz should use .jaikoz rather than Jaikoz for preferences and logs on Linux
- [JAIKOZ-532] - Use acoustids as suggestion for matching track when submitting new release.