Jaikoz 5.6.0 released September 5th 2013
Please note that the Windows version of Jaikoz now comes with Java included, the 32-bit version can be used on any version of Windows, the 64-bit version can only be used on the 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8. OSX version of Jaikoz does not come with Java, this is included within OSX itself, simarly Java is available for Linux separately, and usually already installed.
- [JAIKOZ-667] - Because of Musicbrainz Rate Limiter we can send duplicate queries
- [JAIKOZ-670] - Save Artwork to Fileystem gave Null PointerException
- [JAIKOZ-696] - Problem with Submit New Release when acoustid returns a link to recording not yet in its db
- [JAIKOZ-703] - Filtering recordings by live can prevent best matches
- [JAIKOZ-434] - Rate Limiter modifications for new Musicbrainz Virtual Machine
- [JAIKOZ-680] - When Discogs Cat No. contains none do not fill field with "none"
- [JAIKOZ-702] - Song by song matching should consider metadata and Acoustid at same time to get best match
- [JAIKOZ-705] - Display Musicbrainz Delay and Memory Usage