Jaikoz comes in two versions, Standard and Pro. You can see a summary of the differences here.
You can upgrade from a Jaikoz to a Jaikoz Pro license here for the price of £10.
Please note that the Windows version of Jaikoz now comes with Java included, the 32-bit version can be used on any version of Windows, the 64-bit version can only be used on the 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8. OSX version of Jaikoz does not come with Java, this is included within OSX itself, simarly Java is available for Linux separately, and usually already installed.
- [JAIKOZ-732] - Remaining issues as a result of conversion from OSX Java 6 to Java 7
- [JAIKOZ-736] - Exception adding artwork from table popup dialog
- [JAIKOZ-737] - Jaikoz 6.0.0 not working on OSX 10.7
- [JAIKOZ-739] - Upgrading to 6.0.0 sometimes gives preferences error
- [JAIKOZ-740] - Add file on Artwork tab of detail pane always opens MyDocuments folder